Monday, December 1, 2008

My Birthday Night



So for my birthday me and my family went to Texas Road House. The tradition there is when you have a birthday you have to sit on this saddle on wheels and they ask you your name and and how old you are turning then they tell the whole restaurant to gave a BIG Texas ye-haw ,Let me tell ya it is quite embarrassing!! But it was still WAY fun. Thanks so much everyone for all the gifts and thanks for making the day way fun. =D





P.S. Sorry about the picture it was taken on my phone.

4 comments:

Jonesy said...

So sad I missed the special momment!!! :'(

I don't know how to make the cry face.... :)

Maddi said...

Ha ha it was way fun. But it was way embarrassing too. I got other pictures but they are on my phone. Mom forget her camera at Costco so we couldn't get good pictures. =( O well

Love Ya. =D
P.S. I think me, Kinzee, and Mal are coming up this weekend. But I'm not sure. =/

Josh and Micah said...

I cant believe you are a teenager now! :) Happy Birthday littlest cousin!
Hopefully we will see you this weekend!

Burlene said...

I am so glad you had a great night! We have your gift...sad we couldn't all be there!

We love you always.