Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Traditions

Some of the traditions my family does around Christmas time are . . . .

1. The day after Thanksgiving we put up all our Christmas decorations

2. On Christmas Eve we get to open one present. (It's always P.J.'s)

3. Also on Christmas Eve night my whole family goes with my mom to help her deliver her newspapers around 9:00 or 10:00 PM.

4. ALSO on Christmas Eve is when we rap our presents. (Witch I'm pro at cause I'm the one that does ALL the raping, cause my sisters and mom are too lazy. jk It's me and my mom that do it)

5. While we are delivering the papers we drive around Bloomington and look at all the pretty Christmas lights.

6. After we get back from the paper rout we all go get tucked into bed. (Might i add we are ALL in the same bed, 5 kids wow, talk about squishy.)

7. Sense we are all in the same bed it takes us probably a max of an hour to and hour and a half to get to sleep. Then when we finally get to sleep, it's time to go see what "Santa" brought us. After we see what we all got we go crash again.

8. Around 7-8 O'clock we go wake up the parentals and go open our family presents.

9. At about 9-10 O'clock we go over to the Lafeale's <-Don't know how to spell there last name) to have breakfast.

10. After that, me and my friend Cassidie go to each others house to see what the other got.

11. Another one of the presents we get is from our Nana and it's always an ornament

So that's all my traditions for Christmas time. =D

2 comments:

Haley said...

cool sweet you will have to tell me what you got and your cell # cause i got a cell phone but ya ttyl

Burlene said...

Yeah...cool how some of our tradtions are the same still. I love that!

I didn't know your mom could "rap". We just wrap presents here. Ha ha Just teasing ya!

Love ya