Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tough choice!

This week has been tough! I've had to make some choices about what sport I want to do because doing soccer basketball and volleyball all the same time is pretty tough and my dad would get to over whelmed. (He's a "Mr. Mom") So me and my mom had a talk about witch one is the most fun and stuff like that. Your probable thinking why does it matter what sport she plays. Well I have played on the Dixie Dragons/ Dixie Breakerz sense 2005 and made some really good friends and had so many great learning experiences. In volleyball I already made a commitment about being on the team ( A club team, HVVC/Red Rock) Before I knew that soccer practice started. And Basketball is kind of just a "I have no other sport to do"
sport, so that wasn't a hard choice to make. So now it's between soccer and volleyball. (Now this is where you insert what sport you think I'm going to do. . . . .)

My conclusion was (drum roll please. . . .) I'm going to stick with my commitment with volleyball. So no more soccer. =*( It was THE hardest choice I've had to make!!! There is some good and bad things that come out of this choice. Some good things are in volleyball everyone I mean EVERYONE says great job and gives high fives and everyone keeps each other pumped. In soccer sometimes girls say good job and stuff like that. Some bad things are I don't get to go to the park city tournament or hang out with some of my friends on the team as much. So there is my choice! =D =(


I wish with all my heart that I could do both!!!!!!! =*(

5 comments:

Jonesy said...

well dear sister, i think you made a good decision. I can see how hard it was to choose. Soccer has been your first love, but I know you will succeed at volleyball!

Josh and Micah said...

Wow Maddi! What a hard choice! I think you made the right decision with volleyball though. :) You are an awesome athelete!

King Fam said...

well that sucks for us. We will miss you. good luck with volleyball and basketball.

Anonymous said...

You REALLY let the team down there... but i guess its your decision to make...

Sandee said...

GOOD CHOICE MADDS!