Sunday, February 22, 2009

Patelertendanites


So these past few months my knee has been KILLING me! So I told my sister (the soon to be nurse) that my knees were hurting and she said you should come to my work. ( She works at advanced physical therapy) So an appointment was set! When I went, me being my worry self got really nervous!! My cheeks got all red and I was even shaking a little. I was mostly worried for 2 reasons ONE I thought it was something that was going to keep me from play sports and TWO I had REALLY harry legs!! Through all the little exercises Cam ( the dude that was looking at my knee) did I was counting the minutes tell I could leave!! But he was way nice!! So the diagnosis he gave me was I have Patelertendanites A.K.A. Jumpers knee. So I have to wear this strap around my knee when ever I play a sport. Also I have to take Ibuprofen three times a day. =/

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You were SOOO brave! Even though you were a bright red color from your neck all the way to your eyebrows! It was cute! But we at last got an answer and it HAS helped a LOT!!! Yeah for Mall the medical student!! Keep up the hard work in basketball and volleyball!! Love ya sis!
:) MOM